Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s forthcoming action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set to hit the screens on March 24th amid sky-high expectations. The film cleared the censor formalities with a clean U certificate yesterday.
With Katamarayudu’s short and crisp runtime of 2 hour 24 minutes and the clean U rating letting a large number of family audiences throng the theaters, one can surely say that a huge summer feast is in store for all those associated with the movie.
Katamarayudu is an official remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Thala Ajith’s Veeram, and it is yet another advantage. This Dolly directorial has Shruti Haasan romancing Pawan.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party