Earlier today, Tollywood veteran actor Nagarjuna met with the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
This led to speculations that Nagarjun met with Jagan to discuss the online ticketing portal, and the cinema ticket prices issue in Andhra Pradesh.
However, Andhra Pradesh Transport Department Minister, Perni clarified about the meeting and stated there are no hidden motives behind the same.
“Jagan and Nagarjuna are good friends and well wishers. It was just a casual meeting and nothing more than that. If Nagarjuna had something to say about Tollywood, he would have met me. His meeting with Jagan was a personal one,” Perni Nani stated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Prestigious teaser of Bimbisara to be out on this date
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment