For the past few years, PETA India has been working closely with celebrities to create awareness about animal rights and their protection. And their efforts have not gone unnoticed. The organization has been able to reach several animals from captivity, especially circus among other places where they weren’t being treated properly.
Now, PETA has honoured several celebrities and organisations who have been vocal about animal welfare, and as part of their awards ceremony, PETA has honoured actress Sunny Leone with Digital Activism award for 2018. Sunny has been quite active on social media where she had urged her fans and followers to pay attention to animal welfare and also raised funds for several activities undertaken by PETA.
Thanking the organisers for recognizing her efforts, Sunny Leone said, “I can’t thank @PetaIndia @peta enough for this amazing moment. The fight against cruelty towards animals won’t end but we can change people and the way they think & how they treat animals. I will always try my best to be the best human being I can to animals and speak for them!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out