The shoot of superstar Rajinikanth’s Lingaa is completed and getting ready for a grand release on December 12th. Though Rajini was seen in an animated avatar in Vikramasimha, this is the first time in 4 years he will be seen in a full length action role. The expectations on this movie are sky high and audience are eagerly awaiting the release of Lingaa.
However, Ravi Ratnam a small time producer has different ideas. He has lodged a petition in the Chennai high court demanding to stall the release of the film. He claims that the story of Lingas has been ripped off from his movie ‘Mullai Vanam 999’ that released in 2013.
Director K.S.Ravikumar and producer Rockline Venkatesh were unavailable for comment on this issue. The court will be soon taking a decision on the issue and the fans are eagerly awaiting the judgement. Rajinikanth plays a dual role in this film and Anushka and Sonakshi Sinha are playing the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Juicy info on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crazy teaser
- Acclaimed actress all set for her fourth sports drama
- Shruti Haasan to return to her music career in London