Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui who made his debut into south films with Karthik Subbaraj and Rajinikanth’s Petta made an interesting comment about what he loves about films in a recent interview.
Speaking about how the film industry is one place that brings about equality because everyone is the same on the sets of the film irrespective of the caste, creed or gender, the actor left the show host in surprise.
The actor also expressed that his favourite costar would be Vijay Sethupathi and Rajinikanth who worked with him in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections