That Superstar Mahesh Babu is a big-time movie lover is a well-known fact. Mahesh never leaves any opportunity to watch and tweet his reactions about some of the most happening movies in India. The latest film that impressed the Tollywood Superstar is Rajinikanth’s Petta.
Mahesh took to Twitter this evening and said that Petta is a tribute to all the fans of Rajinikanth, including him. Mahesh further called Petta’s director Karthik Subbaraj as one of the finest talents in the film industry. Also, Mahesh termed his Bharat Ane Nenu’s DP Thirru’s work in Petta as ‘outstanding’.
#Petta is a tribute to all the fans of @rajinikanth sir, including me… Only one word… Thalaiva…🙏 @karthiksubbaraj you are one of the finest talents we have 👍 @DOP_Tirru outstanding as always 👌 Congrats to the entire team…👏🏻👏🏻#Rajinified
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) January 10, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project