Petta is a ready for a grand release this 10th of January and the promotions are on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up its censor with a U/A certificate and is ready for a grand release.
The film is releasing in a good number of screens and is sold for hefty prices in the US. The news is that it has to at least cross 2.5 million mark in all versions to break even in the US. For this, it needs a solid start at the box office.
There is a decent enough buzz for the film but the competition from VVR, F2, and NTR is threatening the film. Petta is directed by Karthik Subbaraj and has Simran in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next