Petta is a ready for a grand release this 10th of January and the promotions are on in full swing. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up its censor with a U/A certificate and is ready for a grand release.
The film is releasing in a good number of screens and is sold for hefty prices in the US. The news is that it has to at least cross 2.5 million mark in all versions to break even in the US. For this, it needs a solid start at the box office.
There is a decent enough buzz for the film but the competition from VVR, F2, and NTR is threatening the film. Petta is directed by Karthik Subbaraj and has Simran in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa