It’s a quite common feature these days for southern stars to make their Bollywood debut. Next to join the elite list is none other than the Kolaveri star Dhanush. He will soon be making his Bollywood debut in the film titled Ranjhanna opposite the lovely Sonam Kapoor. Dhanush is expected to play a Brahmin boy in the film and to bring authenticity in his character, he is busy taking Hindi-speaking classes these days. Seen in the picture above is Dhanush from a scene in the film. Dhanush is currently busy shooting for the film in Mumbai. Dhanush was last seen in the much publicized movie 3 opposite Shruthi Hasaan which was directed by his wife Aishwarya Rajnikanth.
- It’s a working birthday for Niddhi Agarwal
- Sudheer, Mehreen’s new film launched
- Now, popular hero starts #KeralaDonationChallenge
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next