Remember Monica Bedi, the actress who stormed into Tollywood with hit films like Taj Mahal and Sivayya, is making her comeback in films. After a gap of ten long years, she will be seen in a Punjabi film titled Sirphire. Monica recently made a visit to the Golden Temple in Amritsar, to pray for her film’s success. Seen here in the above picture, Monica prays along with her co-star in the movie. In the past Monica Bedi got into huge trouble, because of her troubled relations with the underworld.
- Sarkar beats I : Emerges all-time 6th highest South Indian grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love