This precious photograph was captured at Chiranjeevi’s residence during his birthday celebrations yesterday. Both Chiru and Pawan are seen wearing traditional clothes, while Naga Babu and the Mega cousins – Ram Charan, Varun Tej, Sai Tej and his brother Vaishnav Tej also complemented with their traditional outfits.
Apart from Chiru’s birthday celebrations, the Mega family also celebrated Raksha Bandhan in traditional style. This photograph has been shared by Sai Tej on his Instagram this evening and it has been going viral on social media ever since.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times