Indra was one film, which took megastar Chiranjeevi to new heights of stardom. For the first time in his career, Chiru was seen in a movie with an out and out faction backdrop. Same was the case for his colleague Venkatesh, who also shifted gears and did an complete mass role in Gemini. Both the films released in 2002, and went to become huge hits. Seen here in the above picture, are both the stars posing during one of their shoots. See and enjoy the rare pic folks.
- Photo Moment : Saaho’s team treats Shraddha Kapoor to a grand meal
- Photo Moment : Leading comedians in Lungi avatar
- Photo Moment : Vishnu gets playful on the sets of Gayatri
- Photo Moment : Chiru, Charan’s coffee time
- Photo Moment : Mohan Babu takes Vishnu for a ride