Superstar Rajinikanth’s recent outings, Darbar and Annaatthe, didn’t succeed in entertaining the audience. The actor is currently working under the direction of Nelson Dilipkumar for the film Jailer. The movie’s success is also crucial for director Nelson, whose last film, Beast, was a major disappointment.
On the other hand, Malayalam legendary hero Mohanlal has been going through a bad phase with back-to-back flops. However, Mohanlal currently has multiple projects in his lineup, and fans hope he makes a comeback soon.
Today, Rajini and Mohanlal met in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, where they were shooting for their respective films, Jailer and Malaikottai Valibhan. The picture of the stars is adorable and is undoubtedly one of the best things to see on the internet today. Interestingly, Mohanlal plays a cameo in Jailer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
- King Khan’s Pathaan packs a punch on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food