Photo moments like this one don’t happen often. This precious picture has the two superstars of Tamil Cinema, the legend Kamal Haasan and Thalapathy Vijay, at the former’s birthday bash in Chennai last night. Dressed in a simple t-shirt and trousers, both the stars appear humble and down-to-earth, while exuding charm and aura at the same time.
This viral picture was shared by Vijay’s manager and Leo’s co-producer Jagadish Palanisamy. In another picture, Kamal was seen posing with his Vikram director Lokesh Kanagaraj, Vijay and others. All the stars partied hard and celebrated Ulaganayagan’s 69th birthday.
Apart from Vijay and Lokesh Kanagaraj, popular Indian film stars such as Aamir Khan, Suriya, Kamal’s Thug Life director Mani Ratnam, cinematographer Ravi K Chandran, Khushboo Sundar, Suhasini, Parthiban, Vignesh Shivan, Ashwini Dutt, Swapna Dutt, Priyanka Dutt and Ramya Krishnan, and others attended Kamal’s star-studded birthday bash at The Leela Palace hotel in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Vyooham seals its digital premiere date
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel
- Thanks to Hi Nanna, Mrunal Thakur gives a solid buzz to Family Star
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?