This special photo moment was captured on the sidelines of the ICC World Cup finals between India and Australia in Ahmedabad this afternoon. Tollywood actor Nani met none other than the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan while promoting their films Hi Nanna and Tiger 3 respectively.
In these pictures, Nani wore the Team India Jersey and looked everybit a true blue Indian cricket lover. He sports his Hi Nanna look in a clean shaven avatar. On the other hand, Salman kept it simple in a denim jacket and cargos.
Nani s Hi Nanna also stars Bollywood actress Mrunal Thakur in a lead role. The film is scheduled for release on December 21. And Salman’s Tiger 3 released in cinemas on November 12 and received a lukewarm response from fans. The film has grossed nearly Rs 250 crore at the global box office.
— Vyra Entertainments (@VyraEnts) November 19, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Operation Valentine secures new release date
- Guntur Kaaram: Lovely promo of Oh My Baby unveiled
- Acid test for Nani’s Hi Nanna starts today
- Time locked for the announcement of Operation Valentine’s new release date
- Dunki – Shah Rukh Khan Teases ‘O Maahi’ Song
- Adivi Sesh commences the shoot of G2