Here’s a rare and memorable throwback photograph share by popular character artiste Brahmaji. Seen in the picture are Tollywood’s top heroes – Chiranjeevi, his younger brother Pawan Kalyan, son Ram Charan and hero Ravi Teja, posing with Brahmaji and veteran producer Allu Aravind. Brahmaji funnily captioned the picture as “Naa chinnappudu” (in my childhood).
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Swathimuthyam’s trailer promises a perfect rom-com entertainer
- Regular shoot of Dulquer Salmaan’s dream project commences today
- Allu Sirish-Anu Immanuel’s movie gets a new title