Superstar Rajinikanth is basking in the tremendous success of his recent flick Jailer, directed by Nelson. Yesterday, the legendary actor attended the Semi-Final match played by India and New Zealand.
After the match, Rajinikanth took a picture with Indian spinner Ravichandran Ashwin. The pic has now come out and has started to go viral with a massive number of likes and comments. Many times in the past, Ashwin has expressed his profound admiration for Superstar, and hence, fans are exhilarated to watch this lovely picture.
On the professional front, Thalaivar’s next is with TJ Gnanavel of Jai Bhim fame. The team has already wrapped up the first schedule. Also, Rajini will be seen in an important role in Lal Salaam, which is directed by his daughter, Aishwarya Rajinikanth.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Vyooham seals its digital premiere date
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel
- Thanks to Hi Nanna, Mrunal Thakur gives a solid buzz to Family Star
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?