Natural Star Nani and Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja are coming up with their films Dasara and Ravanasura this summer. While Dasara is a PAN-Indian film, Ravanasura is a regional film. We have already reported that the two actors have shot an interview to promote their respective films.
Today Nani posted his picture with Ravi Teja on his social media handles which is now getting all the attention of the netizens. Seen here in the image are the two self-made stars of Tollywood having a fun time. The fans and common audience are very delighted to see this adorable pic.
While debutant Srikanth Odela helms Nani’s Dasara, Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura is directed by Sudheer Varma. Dasara is a mass action flick that releases on March 30, while Ravanasura is an action thriller that will hit the screens on April 7.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food