Superstar Rajinikanth once again proved that he is the biggest star of Tamil cinema with his latest outing, Jailer. The action drama directed by Nelson Dilipkumar has grossed more than 500 crores at the box office. The movie has broken several records at the box office.
As the film attained a historic success, the film’s producer, Kalanithi Maran of Sun Pictures, met Rajinikanth and handed over a cheque to the legendary actor. The picture of the same has been going viral on social media. Superstar and the producer are all smiles in this picture, and their heartful smile depicts how elated they are with the massive success.
Jailer had the cameos of Mohanlal and Shiv Rajkumar. The biggie featured Tamanaah Bhatia, Ramya Krishna, Jackie Shroff, Mirnaa Menon, Sunil, Naga Babu, Yogi Babu, and Vasanth Ravi in other vital roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Photo Moment: NTR is royalty personified in his SIIMA look
- Photo Moment: Rajinikanth receives World Cup Golden Ticket from BCCI
- Photo Moment: Sreeleela, Srinidhi Shetty, Shruti Haasan, & Adivi Sesh having a fun chat
- Photo Moment: Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in Ustaad Bhagat Singh mode
- Photo Moment: Lovely couple Ram Charan and Upasana at a friend’s wedding in Paris