Kollywood star Suriya and his actor wife Jyotika today visited the newly inaugurated Keezhadi museum in Sivagangai, Tamil Nadu. Suriya’s parents Sivakumar and Lakshmi Kumari also accompanied them.
However, the major attraction were Suriya and Jyotika’s grown-up daughter Diya and son Dev. Pictures of the star couple posing with Diya and Dev have been going viral on social media since evening. While Diya is 15-year-old, Dev is 12.
Diya is quite popular among Suriya’s fans. Jyotika recently shared an image of Diya with her pet dog, and fans began calling her a Xerox copy of Jyotika. Both the kids have been brought up away from all the glitz and glamor.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Jr NTR to romance Priyanka Chopra in NTR 31?
- Date and time locked for Naga Shaurya’s Rangabali teaser
- Avatar 2: James Cameron’s latest epic makes its OTT debut in India
- Latest: Naga Chaitanya’s Custody locks its OTT release date
- NBK 108 to release on this date?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food