Here is Kollywood star Vijay killing the winter chill in Kashmir with the team of his ongoing action drama, Leo. The unit members posed for this group picture while having fun around the bonfire. Also seen in the picture are the film’s director Lokesh Kanagaraj, actor-director Gautham Menon, cinematographer Manoj Paramhamsa and others. Lokesh took to Twitter and shared the picture this evening, which is currently going viral among Thalapathy fans with over 1.3 million views.
Leo marks Vijay’s 67th project. The film is the third outing in Lokesh Cinematic Universe after Kaithi and Vikram. The film’s first schedule kick-started in Kashmir in February first week. The shooting also took place in Pehelgam for a few days. Trisha, who plays the female lead in the movie, also took part in the first schedule, but she had to fly to New Delhi after 2 days due to extreme cold.
#Kashmir 🧊#LEO 🔥 pic.twitter.com/YMmpg2392j
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) February 10, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
- Crisp run-time locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- NTR30 night shoots at Shamshabad
- Nani exhibits his happiness over Dasara’s success in a unique way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food