Piaa Bajpai, who’ll soon be seen in Dalam, has signed yet another Telugu film. She’ll play one of the lead roles in Madhura Sreedhar’s upcoming bilingual film titled BACKBENCH STUDENT. Initially, there were reports that Swathi was playing one of the lead roles; however, just before the film went on sets, Piaa Bajpai was roped in instead of Swathi. Malayalam actress Archana Kavi is playing the other lead role. Mahat Raghavendra is making his debut as a lead actor in Telugu with this film.
The film’s second schedule recently began in Vizag and some key scenes are being shot on Piaa Bajpai and Mahat Raghavendra in this schedule. Sunil Kashyap is the music director and Prasad GK is the cinematographer. Meanwhile, Piaa Bajpai has pinned all her hopes on Dalam to give a new lease of life for her career in Telugu cinema. The film starring Naveen Chandra, Piaa and Kishore is carrying good buzz in the industry and it’s slated for release in December.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?