Allu Arjun-starrer Duvvada Jagannadham completed 5 years yesterday. On this occasion, the star actor met the film’s director Harish Shankar. They spent quality time together and reminisced about the old days. Harish took to Instagram and shared a pic of them and it’s going viral on social media.
On the work front, Harish Shankar is busy with the script works of his next, Bhavadheeyudu Bhagat Singh, starring Pawan Kalyan in the lead role. More details will be released soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Karthi’s Japan is now streaming on this OTT platform