Controversial Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is currently in Hyderabad and she accepted the Green India Challenge from the astrologer Balu Munnangi. The Queen actress planted 3 saplings at the Panchavati Park in Shamshabad, Hyderabad.
After the plantation, the actress thanked MP Santosh Kumar for the great initiative and she further nominated Rangoli Chandal, Ritu Ranaut and Anjali Chauhan to continue the chain.
On the work front, the actress is busy shooting for her 3rd Tamil movie, Chandramukhi 2. Raghava Lawrence is the male lead in this biggie, directed by P Vasu. Golden Globe winner MM Keeravaani is the music director of this horror flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
- Buckle up Samantha fans; Shaakuntalam release trailer to be attached to Dasara prints
- Viral Video: Allu Arjun and Allu Sneha Reddy enjoying their vacay
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food