South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan has turned another year older today. On this occasion, the actress paid a visit to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam this morning.
She has visited Tirumala along with her mother. Post-darshanam, the actress met Manchu Lakshmi, Mahesh Achanta (Rangasthalam Mahesh) and Viswant in Tirupati. She spent a lovely time with them.
On the work front, Trisha is currently busy shooting for Ponniyin Selvan, Ram and a Telugu web series called Brinda. Keep watching this space for more interesting movie updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel