Sai Dharam Tej and Regina starrer ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’ is making brisk progress. A S Ravikumar Chowdhary is directing this film and it’s being co-produced by Bunny Vas and Harshith under Geetha Arts and Sri Venkateswara Creations banners respectively. Allu Arvind is presenting the film.
Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role in the film and the entire film unit is going gaga over his characterization and performance in the film. Already, most part of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up. The film unit will soon head to Jamshedpur in Jharkand to can a massive action sequence from February 17 onwards. Sai Dharam Tej, Jagapathi Babu, Prakash Raj, Shafi and Regina are expected to take part in this action sequence.
Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Dasaradhi Sivendra is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh excited about her Bollywood debut
- Prabhas talks about Saaho-Baahubali comparisons
- Star actress scores a big hit in Tamil
- NTR biopic producer’s massive collaboration with Sony Pictures
- Sukumar goes gaga over Evaru
- Kabir Singh’s massive 1st Sunday record beaten