The post production activities of Young mega hero Sai Dharam Tej and Regina starrer ‘Pilla Nuvvuleni Jeevitham’ are continuing at a brisk pace. The latest news is that the film has shaped up quite well and the entire unit is very happy with the outcome.
Sai Dharam Tej has finished his part of the dubbing and the recently released first look of this film has already got good response from the audience. The audio will be launched by Mega heroes on October 25 at a grand event in Hyderabad. The producers are planning to release the film on November 14.
Directed by A S Ravi Kumar Chowdhary, this romantic entertainer features Jagapathi Babu in a crucial role, while Anup Rubens scores music.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties