Remakes are a part and parcel of Indian cinema. Yearly, a number of movies get remade in many languages, and especially Bollywood film makers have always shown interested in remaking south films. Joining that elite list is none other than the surprise hit of 2013, Pizza.
Now this suspense thriller is being remade into Hindi. Interesting factor is that the film will be made by Akshay Akkineni, son of famous editor Srekar Prasad.
Akshay Oberoi and Parvathy Omanakuttan play the leading roles in the film. Shooing has already been completed and the first look will be revealed by April end.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film