Remakes are a part and parcel of Indian cinema. Yearly, a number of movies get remade in many languages, and especially Bollywood film makers have always shown interested in remaking south films. Joining that elite list is none other than the surprise hit of 2013, Pizza.
Now this suspense thriller is being remade into Hindi. Interesting factor is that the film will be made by Akshay Akkineni, son of famous editor Srekar Prasad.
Akshay Oberoi and Parvathy Omanakuttan play the leading roles in the film. Shooing has already been completed and the first look will be revealed by April end.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from George Reddy
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health
- Murali Sharma’s key role in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- The world of #NC19 on Chay’s birthday
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery