Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan fulfilled a sick fan’s wish when he went to meet him in the hospital. Apparently, the family of Budigaiah from Prakasam district approached the actor at his party office in Hyderabad and requested him to see him.
The actor not only obliged to meet but also helped with a donation of Rs 1 lakh. Apparently, the actor also presented him with an idol of Lord Ganesha and spent some time talking to him and with the doctors to understand the situation.
Promising to personally speak with the concerned specialists, the actor also interacted with Budigaiah’s wife and other members of the family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon