As per the latest news being heard, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political press meet will be held on March 9th or 10th. Pawan is expected to speak about a variety of topics, ranging from his political plans to piracy issues.
The press meet will be a heavily attended one, as there is a lot of curiosity around Pawan’s plans. Meanwhile speculation continues to grow about this issue. Pawan is scheduled to act in two projects, ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and ‘Oh My God’ remake.
Pawan will start working for these projects only after May, by which time elections will be over in the two regions of Seemandhra and Telangana
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims