As per the latest news being heard, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s political press meet will be held on March 9th or 10th. Pawan is expected to speak about a variety of topics, ranging from his political plans to piracy issues.
The press meet will be a heavily attended one, as there is a lot of curiosity around Pawan’s plans. Meanwhile speculation continues to grow about this issue. Pawan is scheduled to act in two projects, ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ and ‘Oh My God’ remake.
Pawan will start working for these projects only after May, by which time elections will be over in the two regions of Seemandhra and Telangana
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?