J.Prabhakar Reddy directed the movie ‘Prema Katha Chitram’, under the supervision of Maruthi, and scored a big hit at the Box Office. Prabhakar Reddy also happens to be a cinematographer and he is now getting ready to direct one more film.
This movie has been titled ‘Made for Each Other’ and pre-production work is currently underway. The movie is being produced by G. Srinu Babu on Omics Creations banner and full details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
The same production house is also releasing the Telugu dubbed version of Thala Ajith’s ‘Veeram’ as ‘Veerudokkade’ .
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry