Tamil director Selvaraghavan is known for his unique stories and realistic filmmaking style. The creative director has been lying low for quite some time. Even before his latest film, a horror thriller titled Nenjam Marappithalai, hit the screens, Selvaraghavan has surprised everyone by roping in none other than Suriya for his forthcoming project.
Speaking about Suriya’s project, Selvaraghavan told a popular news agency that he and Suriya have been planning to team up with each other since more than a decade and that they both are happy that the project has finally been materialized.
To be produced by Dream Warriors banner, this as-yet-untitled movie will go on floors early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement