Telugu movie Parampara starring senior actor Naresh and Aamani in the leads, has been awarded the Platinum Award in the feature category at the International Movie Awards in Indonesia. The film, which has been directed by Madhu Mahankali, will be screened at the festival in Jakarta, Indonesia in the first week of October, 2014.
Besides producing and directing Parampara, Madhu Mahankali has also penned story, screenplay and dialogues for the movie, which is scheduled to release in theatres in October. The filmmaker says, “I am very happy that my film got this award. I sent the film for five international film festivals and am happy to share this news.”
Parampara is a family drama which revolves around three generations in a family. The story is about a grandfather, father and son and the film focuses on generation gap.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next