Allu Arjun has scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. The film has turned out to be the all-time highest grossing non-Baahubali Telugu film. Bunny and the film’s team are still promoting the movie.
Speaking at a recent promotional event, Bunny made an earnest appeal to all his fans. Ever since the film’s release, several fans have been imitating Bunny’s ‘beedi smoking’ act in the Sitharala Sirapadu action-dance sequence and are repeating the same beedi act in TikTok and other video sharing apps.
“I had to smoke for the sake of the scene, but I don’t smoke in real life. Smoking is injurious to health and I urge all my fans and those who are imitating me in their videos to not follow me in this regard,” Bunny said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50
- Wives of cricketers and Bollywood stars take drugs- Sherlyn Chopra