In yet another incident of social media nuisance, Instagram followers of Malayalam actress Nivetha Thomas have deeply upset talented young actress. The actress penned a sharp post after a humiliating interactive session with her followers on Instagram.
“Guys, I appreciate everyone taking time out of your day to have a chat. I had a great time answering some of the fun questions while I avoided questions like ‘Marriage when’, ‘Say one word about..’, ‘Have boyfriends’, ‘Will you marry me’, ‘virgin?’ and a few/more bizarre ones. Please realise that you are talking to a fellow human and have some respect and dignity,” she posted, thanking her fans.
Nivetha was last seen in the hit crime comedy, Brochevarevarura. She will next be seen in Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Nani’s V.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?
- Noted Bollywood director in awe of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Poll : Which of these Pawan Kalyan blockbusters is your favorite?
- Legendary actor’s grandson gearing up for acting debut?
- Sithara Entertainments ropes in noted hero for Kappela remake?
- Lockdown Review : Breathe Into The Shadows – Hindi series on Amazon Prime