In yet another incident of social media nuisance, Instagram followers of Malayalam actress Nivetha Thomas have deeply upset talented young actress. The actress penned a sharp post after a humiliating interactive session with her followers on Instagram.
“Guys, I appreciate everyone taking time out of your day to have a chat. I had a great time answering some of the fun questions while I avoided questions like ‘Marriage when’, ‘Say one word about..’, ‘Have boyfriends’, ‘Will you marry me’, ‘virgin?’ and a few/more bizarre ones. Please realise that you are talking to a fellow human and have some respect and dignity,” she posted, thanking her fans.
Nivetha was last seen in the hit crime comedy, Brochevarevarura. She will next be seen in Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Nani’s V.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral