There have been innumerable atrocities on women being reported on a daily basis across the country. On this auspicious occasion of Dasara, a festival when Indians worship goddess Durga, entrepreneur and Ram Charan’s wife Upasana sent out an important message to all the men in a latest interview.
“If you want the country to succeed then women will also have to succeed. If you do not know how to respect the women in your home then please remove the Devi from your puja room. When men cannot be like Ram, then why do they expect women to be Sita? Every woman is a Devi, she must be celebrated. Look at life with a different lens, the switch can happen overnight,” was Upasana’s strong message and appeal to all the men.
Celebrate the Devi in U is a very powerful series on @urlife_co_in .
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) October 25, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation