Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest release, ISM, continues to mint decent collections at box-offices in the two Telugu states. The actor’s stunning image makeover and intense performance earned special appreciation.
Already, there has been a strong buzz in TFI that young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi, who made his debut with Kalyanram’s super hit movie Pataas, may direct Kalyanram’s next project.
Now, the latest update reveals that passionate directors Deva Katta and Parasuram are in race to direct the actor’s next project and are reportedly awaiting his nod. Let’s wait until the actor locks a subject for his next movie.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business