Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest release, ISM, continues to mint decent collections at box-offices in the two Telugu states. The actor’s stunning image makeover and intense performance earned special appreciation.
Already, there has been a strong buzz in TFI that young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi, who made his debut with Kalyanram’s super hit movie Pataas, may direct Kalyanram’s next project.
Now, the latest update reveals that passionate directors Deva Katta and Parasuram are in race to direct the actor’s next project and are reportedly awaiting his nod. Let’s wait until the actor locks a subject for his next movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?