Nandamuri Kalyanram’s latest release, ISM, continues to mint decent collections at box-offices in the two Telugu states. The actor’s stunning image makeover and intense performance earned special appreciation.
Already, there has been a strong buzz in TFI that young filmmaker Anil Ravipudi, who made his debut with Kalyanram’s super hit movie Pataas, may direct Kalyanram’s next project.
Now, the latest update reveals that passionate directors Deva Katta and Parasuram are in race to direct the actor’s next project and are reportedly awaiting his nod. Let’s wait until the actor locks a subject for his next movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed
- Legendary lyricist joins social media
- Top banner indirectly confirms NTR-Prashanth Neel film
- Priyamani as Comrade Bharathakka in Viraata Parvam