Recently, Tollywood stars Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Sai Tej and Varun Tej featured in a special song composed by veteran music composer Koti. In the song, the stars talked about the various ways to prevent Coronavirus and threw light on the importance of social distancing and personal hygiene.
Now, the song and the above stars received appreciation from none other than Indian PM Narendra Modi. Last night, Modi took to Twitter and tweeted in Telugu, appreciating Chiru, Nag and both the Tejs – Sai and Varun, for the important message they have conveyed through the song. Modi went on to urge everyone to stay indoors in this fight against Coronavirus.
చిరంజీవిగారికీ, నాగార్జునగారికీ, వరుణ్ తేజ్ కీ, సాయి ధరమ్ తేజ్ కీ మీరందరూ ఇచ్చిన అతి చక్కని సందేశానికి నా ధన్యవాదాలు.
అందరం మన ఇళ్ళల్లోనే ఉందాం.
అందరం సామాజిక దూరం పాటిద్దాం.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next