That Vijay Deverakonda is a big fan of Superstar Mahesh Babu is well known. Vijay reiterated this fact himself at his maiden production venture Meeku Mathrame Cheptha’s trailer launch event earlier today.
“You all know that I am a huge fan of Mahesh sir. In fact, watching his Pokiri amid a crazy audience several years ago was an important point in my life. I couldn’t hear any dialogue in the first 45 minutes due to fans’ euphoria. It was after that day that I had decided to act in movies,” Vijay said. The talented actor also said that he is happy to be acting in Pokiri director Puri Jagannadh’s next film.
Meeku Mathrame Cheptha is directed by debutant Shammir Sultan. Director Tharun Bhascker is making his debut as a full-fledged male lead. Anasuya, Vani Bhojan and Pavani Gangireddy play key roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again