Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski met film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan at Janasena office this morning. Pawan and Adam also visited the St. Mary’s Church in Secunderabad. Pawan’s wife Anna Lezhneva was also present during the Sunday mass.
During his visit to London last year, Pawan interacted with several Polish students. Adam Burakowski came to know about Pawan through them and expressed interest in meeting the Janasena chief. Adam asked Pawan about his political ideologies and also invited him to shoot in Poland. Along with Adam, 20 Polish students also met Pawan this morning.
On the other hand, Pawan announced his political tour from Kondagattu Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple in Karimnagar, Telangana. More details about his tour are awaited.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts