Poland Ambassador Adam Burakowski met film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan at Janasena office this morning. Pawan and Adam also visited the St. Mary’s Church in Secunderabad. Pawan’s wife Anna Lezhneva was also present during the Sunday mass.
During his visit to London last year, Pawan interacted with several Polish students. Adam Burakowski came to know about Pawan through them and expressed interest in meeting the Janasena chief. Adam asked Pawan about his political ideologies and also invited him to shoot in Poland. Along with Adam, 20 Polish students also met Pawan this morning.
On the other hand, Pawan announced his political tour from Kondagattu Sri Anjaneya Swamy temple in Karimnagar, Telangana. More details about his tour are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime