The high drama surrounding the presence of policemen at AR Murugadoss’ house in Chennai took another turn with the director giving a strong indication that they had come to arrest him. On Thursday night, few police men were spotted at Murugadoss’ residence. While Sun Pictures claimed that the policemen had gone there to arrest Murugadoss, police officials stated that they were just offering him protection, and that no FIR has been filed against him.
Now, Murugadoss has added a new twist to the tale stating that the policemen banged his door several times, but since he wasn’t at his house, they left shortly after that. With this statement, he has refuted the claims of police officials that they are offering him protection.
It remains to be seen what new turn this high drama is going to take.
Police had come to my house late tonight and banged the door several times.Since I was not there they left the premises. Right now I was told there is no police outside my house.
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) November 8, 2018
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation