A police case has been filed against noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh in the Banjara Hills Police station. A financier named Radhakrishna has alleged that Bellamkonda physically assaulted him over a monetary dispute. It has been learnt that a case was booked under 3 sections of the IPC
Bellamkonda Suresh is currently busy with a host of productions, including Siddharth’s ‘Jabardasth’ and Naga Chaitanya’s film with Sunil. A new film with Jr NTR will begin later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh has always had a controversial history and there has been no official comment from him over the latest incident.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur