A police case has been filed against noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh in the Banjara Hills Police station. A financier named Radhakrishna has alleged that Bellamkonda physically assaulted him over a monetary dispute. It has been learnt that a case was booked under 3 sections of the IPC
Bellamkonda Suresh is currently busy with a host of productions, including Siddharth’s ‘Jabardasth’ and Naga Chaitanya’s film with Sunil. A new film with Jr NTR will begin later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh has always had a controversial history and there has been no official comment from him over the latest incident.
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections