A police case has been filed against noted producer Bellamkonda Suresh in the Banjara Hills Police station. A financier named Radhakrishna has alleged that Bellamkonda physically assaulted him over a monetary dispute. It has been learnt that a case was booked under 3 sections of the IPC
Bellamkonda Suresh is currently busy with a host of productions, including Siddharth’s ‘Jabardasth’ and Naga Chaitanya’s film with Sunil. A new film with Jr NTR will begin later this year. Bellamkonda Suresh has always had a controversial history and there has been no official comment from him over the latest incident.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Kriti Sanon bags a biggie
- Vishal’s Action getting a major release in Nizam
- Interview : Hansika- Tenali Rama Krishna will entertain you thoroughly
- Slammed by critics film crosses 200 crore mark
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident