The eagerly awaited third film in the combination of Arya duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar, had its formal launch a few days ago. The regular shoot will commence from December. Known for his penchant for technical finesse in his movies, Sukumar has roped in Polish cinematographer Miroslaw Kuba Brojek to crank the camera.
Kuba had forayed into Tollywood with Nani and Vikram Kumar’s Gang Leader. His work in the movie had earned him accolades. It will be interesting to see how a Polish DP will showcase the rustic and earthy locales of Rayalaseema and the Nallamala Forest through his lens.
Kuba teamed up with Sukumar after the director’s long-time collaborator and ace lensman Rathnavelu couldn’t sign the project as he is currently busy with Kamal Haasan’s Bharatheeyudu 2. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the Allu Arjun-Sukumar movie and Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t