The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, has been wrapped up recently and the focus has now shifted on the mega audio launch which will be held on a grand scale in Amaravtahi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest reports reveal that AP CM, Chandra Babu Naidu will be the chief guest along with several political big wigs from all over Andhra Pradesh. Also, a number of TDP MLA’s and MP’s will be present at the event to make this a huge success.
AP government is making sure that this event becomes a huge success as it is the first major function in newly formed capital of Andhra. Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi