The first look of ‘Chandrullo Unde Kundelu’ was launched by politicians in Hyderabad today. TRS Party MLA Srinivas Goud and AP Congress senior leader Tulasi Reddy are some of the prominent members who have attended the first look launch in Hyderabad today.
The movie has been directed by U. Venkat Reddy and Sri Siddhi Seven Hills Creations banner is the production house behind it. According to the makers, the movie is a romantic entertainer with a feel good factor.
Kranthi Chand, Pradeep, Aviteja and Arjun are the lead actors in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal