The first look of ‘Chandrullo Unde Kundelu’ was launched by politicians in Hyderabad today. TRS Party MLA Srinivas Goud and AP Congress senior leader Tulasi Reddy are some of the prominent members who have attended the first look launch in Hyderabad today.
The movie has been directed by U. Venkat Reddy and Sri Siddhi Seven Hills Creations banner is the production house behind it. According to the makers, the movie is a romantic entertainer with a feel good factor.
Kranthi Chand, Pradeep, Aviteja and Arjun are the lead actors in the film.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race