Pooja Hegde was in news long before she started shooting for Valmiki. Buzz was that she had charged a bomb for her role, and things got out of control to an extent that Harish Shankar had to clarify that the gossip about her remuneration was just a baseless rumour.
With the film slated for release this Friday, Harish Shankar has hinted that Pooja Hegde will be a big surprise in the film. “She is one of the most important characters in the second half of the story, which is why I don’t want to reveal much about her role. Pooja is going to surprise everyone with her role and performance,” Harish said.
In the past, Harish and Pooja had worked together for Duvvada Jagannadham and they share a good rapport with each other. Interestingly, Pooja had made her Telugu film debut with Mukunda, alongside Varun Tej.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement