Mani Ratnam will soon be directing Mamootty’s son Dulquar Salman. Several names were making rounds regarding the leading lady of this film. Alia Bhatt and Nitya Menon were approached but both of them opted out.
Reports further revealed that Pooja Hegde, who is currently busy with Mukunda and Hrithik Roshan starrer Mohenjodaro will be playing the lead in this film. However, the actress has denied acting in Mani Ratnam’s film. Pooja revealed that she was approached, but could not accommodate dates for this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s presence to make Dhee 13’s grand finale spectacular
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Contestant buys BMW with Bigg Boss 5 money
- Allu Arjun playing the waiting game to decide his next
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases