Last year, Pooja Hegde turned into a heartthrob among the youth, thanks to the success of Duvvada Jagannadham, and it quickly opened several doors for her in Telugu cinema. Incidentally, she quoted a bomb as her remuneration for Saakshyam, and the makers couldn’t turn her down.
It turns out that Pooja has gone for a major makeover for Saakshyam and she’ll be seen in a traditional avatar in the film. “I didn’t want to be typecast after DJ, and I figured that I haven’t done a role like this so far in my career. That’s why I’m excited about what we have done in Saakshyam,” she said.
Directed by Sriwass, the film stars Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and it’ll hit the screens later this year. Meanwhile, Pooja will also be seen in a special song in Rangasthalam, and she has signed Mahesh Babu’s next film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam