Last year, Pooja Hegde turned into a heartthrob among the youth, thanks to the success of Duvvada Jagannadham, and it quickly opened several doors for her in Telugu cinema. Incidentally, she quoted a bomb as her remuneration for Saakshyam, and the makers couldn’t turn her down.
It turns out that Pooja has gone for a major makeover for Saakshyam and she’ll be seen in a traditional avatar in the film. “I didn’t want to be typecast after DJ, and I figured that I haven’t done a role like this so far in my career. That’s why I’m excited about what we have done in Saakshyam,” she said.
Directed by Sriwass, the film stars Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and it’ll hit the screens later this year. Meanwhile, Pooja will also be seen in a special song in Rangasthalam, and she has signed Mahesh Babu’s next film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?