Being body-shamed and constantly judged for their looks is the menace most girls including female celebrities face in their lives on a daily basis. But former Miss India contestant and happening heroine Pooja Hegde has an important message for all the girls out there.
Last night, Pooja took to Twitter and posted a sizzling picture in which she was seen flaunting her toned body in a two-piece bikini. Pooja gave a shout out to all the girls working on loving their bodies while many people try to pull them down to “screw” all the negativity and wear that bikini and be proud of their body. “Loving yourself is the greatest revolution of them all,” Pooja added.
Shout out to all the girls working on loving their bodies..because that shit’s hard with all those ppl telling u not to..so screw it,wear that bikini and be proud of ur body.loving yourself is the greatest revolution of them all.😘❤️😎 #hatersgonnahate #nofear #confidenceissexy pic.twitter.com/g2FsaaHwKx
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) April 13, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s Bollywood flick gets a release date
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama