Pooja Hegde, who hails from Mangalore, is in news for all the right reasons these days. She made her acting debut in a Tamil film opposite Jiiva, which was later dubbed in Telugu as Mask. Now, she is going to make her debut in Telugu in Naga Chaitanya starrer Oka Laila Kosam, which is being directed by Vijay Kumar Konda.
According to some reports, Pooja Hegde had to undergo rigorous training even before she could begin shooting for the film. “We knew she was going to struggle with her dialogues in Telugu, but Pooja is a thorough professional. She understood what each and every dialogue means and she underwent a training for three months to get into her role,” Vijay Kumar Konda said. Pooja Hegde has wrapped up most of her part in the film and it is slated for release later this year.
Meanwhile, she is all set to join the sets of Varun Tej’s debut film later this month. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and the shooting will begin from March 15. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Tagore Madhu are producing this romantic entertainer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake