Pooja Hegde’s career in Telugu cinema is better than ever before. The actress, who made her Tollywood debut with Oka Laila Kosam, took a short break to focus on Mohenjodaro. And after she made her comeback with DJ, the actress has become one of the most sought after actresses in the industry.
Just months after bagging the lead role in Saakshyam, the actress has now signed Mahesh Babu’s eagerly awaited film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction. Confirming that she’s indeed part of the film, Pooja took to Twitter saying, “Glad to announce my next Telugu film with @urstrulyMahesh and @directorvamshi 😊 Looking forward to get together and create a beautiful film for you’ll to watch ❤️ Excited 🤞🤞.”
Not just this, rumours are abuzz that she’s also in talks for couple of other big budget films in Telugu. It looks like she’s going to make a big splash in 2018.
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) January 31, 2018
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble